As a Bid Writer, you work closely with Sales management. You research what potential customers need and show that you understand them. You will advise them and make the customer’s needs concrete and match them with the Radiuz | XXImo product range, so that the prospect converts into customer and the transfer to implementation goes smoothly. You identify interesting product developments in the customer’s questions and ensure that the Product Owners of our platform receive sufficient input to develop this further.
Together with Sales Management, you will visit prospects to make them enthusiastic about the advisory process that we can offer them, in which you will play a major role by facilitating quick scans and workshops. You will write proposals that contain an action plan for Sales Management and form the basis for the commercial proposal.
Role and responsibilities
- Set up and professionalize Tender process;
- You accelerate conversion by concretizing;
- You follow market and technology trends;
- You seek depth in modeling techniques and behavior selling.
- You identify and proactively help Sales Management to approach interesting prospects and think about a plan of action;
- You will visit prospects together with Sales Management to get them excited about the consulting process we can offer them Quick scans and workshops);
- You will write proposals that include a plan of action for Sales Management and form the basis for the commercial proposal.
- You will assemble the tender team and coordinate the tender process;
- You will assist Sales Management in creating a plan of action (analysis of opportunities, risks, determination of strategy) for RFIs, RFQs, RFTs;
- You adequately identify the client’s requirements and translate the client’s needs into a proposition;
- You will help coordinate and test with finance, operations and IT on technical, practical and substantive feasibility;
- You minimize the risks and maximize the impact of the tender;
- You will shape a follow-up process and handle the handover upon award (including transferring the tender file to operations and account management);
- You will establish the ideal pricing strategy that will win the tender and achieve the highest profit.
- You will supervise the process from phase Direction to phase Establishment, ensuring a clear handover to the implementation team.
- During several workshops you will guide the client through the process from Direction to Setup, where the new mobility policy and plan of approach are important deliverables;
- You will develop and adjust various workshops in response to customer experiences;
- You write an advice for the client, as a result of the workshops, in which according to fixed phases is worked towards implementation.
Knowledge, Expertise & Competencies
- You identify and respond to customer demand, wants and needs;
- You see connections between questions from different customers, current product offerings and development opportunities.
- You consider implications for both the internal and external organization;
- You understand the different interests within organizations.
- Proactively researches customer wants and needs;
- Respects the customer and makes them feel important;
- Has empathy, is interested and spontaneous.
- You are able to collaborate with colleagues from different disciplines;
- You think in terms of win-win and not we/they;
- You have a positive attitude and take others with you in this;
- You are stress resistant and have a good sense of humor;
- You take responsibility for your own and team work.
Knowledge and skills
- HBO+ work and thinking level, complemented by relevant work experience;
- You have adequate oral and written (Dutch and English) expression skills;
- You are independent and orderly;
- You have experience in writing Tenders;
- You are initiating and precise;
- You ask good questions in order to get to the heart of an issue;
- You will be involved in thinking about improving practices;
- You possess an organizational acumen.
- The opportunity to shape your own success;
- You will work with a diverse, energetic and fun team;
- You’ll have regular (online) get-togethers, a pub quiz, or super-fun team activities;
- You will work in an innovative, growing and internationally oriented organization;
- If the weather allows it; a fantastic workplace at WTC Utrecht CS with phenomenal views;
- If it is allowed; a fantastic workplace at WTC Utrecht CS with phenomenal views;
- The right facilities to work at home;
- Market Based Salary;
- Various training opportunities;
- Naturally, a future-proof transportation arrangement appropriate to your position;
- A phone (allowance) and a laptop.
About Radiuz – XXImo
With our organization, we are giving a boost to our shared ambitions to make mobility solutions more accessible, easier, smarter and more international.
We’re doing so with over 70 enthusiastic colleagues. We prefer to work together from the WTC in Utrecht. From the 11th floor we have a fantastic view of the city. But we enjoy working together online just as much.
Do you envision yourself working with us? Or do you have a question first? Feel free to send us an e-mail or apply directly!