As a financial accountant you will strengthen our finance team. The team is responsible for the integral financial chain (from financial administration to financial and business control activities). As financial accountant you are responsible for keeping the administration up to date. From entering and processing purchase invoices to assisting with the monthly closing and improving various financial processes. In doing so, you will contribute to the development of all financial processes within the department in order to provide a reliable and efficient administration and related reports.
Role & Responsibility
Key duties and responsibilities as a Financial Accountant include:
- conducting the financial administration of companies at home and abroad;
- manage and itemize balance sheet accounts;
- accounts payable management;
- taking care of VAT declarations;
- preparation of customer reports;
- assist with monthly, quarterly and annual closing;
- substantively involved in improving administrative and tax processes;
- assist in liaising with the external auditor.
The Financial Accountant reports directly to the Head of Finance.
Knowledge, expertise and competencies
- Completed MBO education (Modern Business Administration);
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Analytical and strong affinity for finance and numbers;
- Affinity with Excel and experience processing and seeing through large amounts of data;
- Experience with Exact Online is a must;
- Fluent Dutch and English in word and writing is a must;
- Proactive, driven and results-oriented;
- Communication Skills.
- The opportunity to shape your own success;
- You will work with a diverse, energetic and fun team;
- You’ll have regular (online) get-togethers, a pub quiz, or super-fun team activities;
- You will work in an innovative, growing and internationally oriented organization;
- If it is allowed; a fantastic workplace at WTC Utrecht CS with phenomenal views;
- The right facilities to work at home;
- Various training opportunities;
- Market Based Salary;
- Naturally, a future-proof transportation arrangement appropriate to your position;
- A phone (allowance) and a laptop.
About Radiuz – XXImo
With our organization, we are giving a boost to our shared ambitions to make mobility solutions more accessible, easier, smarter and more international.
We’re doing so with over 70 enthusiastic colleagues. We prefer to work together from the WTC in Utrecht. From the 11th floor we have a fantastic view of the city. But we enjoy working together online just as much.
Do you envision yourself working with us? Or do you have a question first? Feel free to send us an e-mail or apply directly!