As a merchant manager, you are the face of XXImo and Radiuz to mobility service providers. You are responsible for managing and expanding the portfolio of mobility solutions delivered to our customers and users through the XXImo and Radiuz platform. Given the rapid growth of XXImo and Radiuz, you will focus on services in the Netherlands but also in Belgium, Germany and Central Europe. The merchant manager plays a crucial role in our organization. As a platform organization, the services of Radiuz and XXImo depend on the mobility providers that we connect to our platform.
As a merchant manager you will follow the mobility market, establish new contacts with potential suppliers, develop partnerships and conclude new contracts including associated SLAs and commercial terms. In addition, you will manage the performance of existing suppliers, analyze the operational quality of the services provided, negotiate any extensions or contractual adjustments and, if the service is not satisfactory, ensure proper and careful termination of the contract. In short; the complete cycle of contract management.
The merchant manager takes care of the further professionalization of our procurement activities by standardizing processes, contracts and SLAs, among other things. Finally, you will contribute to the further scalability (read: digitalization) of our services.
In doing so, you will take care of the quality of our mobility services, ensure a healthy revenue-sharing basis with the suppliers and contribute to the professional realization of a complete and comprehensive range of mobility services.
Role & Responsibilities.
- Increase and improve the quality of mobility solutions
- Improve and increase margin on purchased mobility services
- The contract management of these mobility contracts
- Project management around connecting new mobility providers
- Leading the Merchant & Vendor management department (1 FTE).
- Co-responsible for shaping the procurement strategy
- Analyzing the development on mobility market
- Maintaining contacts with mobility suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers and act as lead buyer
- Standardizing the overall procurement process
- Consults with commercial and finance department on rates and contracts
Knowledge, Expertise & Competencies
- Minimum of HBO (higher professional education) working and thinking level
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation Skills
- Experience with project management / project-based work
- Affinity with IT and payment systems
- Proactive attitude
- Knowledge of the Mobility-as-a-Service field and/or payments is a plus
- Analytical and numerical thinking
- Good oral and written skills in English
- The opportunity to shape your own success;
- You will work with a diverse, energetic and fun team;
- You regularly have (online) drinks, a pub quiz or super fun team activities,
- You will work in an innovative, growing and internationally oriented organization;
- We zijn onderdeel van AutoBinck Group, en daarmee een financieel sterke aandeelhouder;
- If it is allowed; a fantastic workplace at WTC Utrecht CS with phenomenal views;
- The right facilities to work at home;
- Market Based Salary;
- Various training opportunities;
- Naturally, a future-proof transportation arrangement appropriate to your position;
- A phone (allowance) and a laptop.
About Radiuz – XXImo
With our organization, we are giving a boost to our shared ambitions to make mobility solutions more accessible, easier, smarter and more international.
We’re doing so with over 70 enthusiastic colleagues. We prefer to work together from the WTC in Utrecht. From the 11th floor we have a fantastic view of the city. But we enjoy working together online just as much.
Do you envision yourself working with us? Or do you have a question first? Feel free to send us an e-mail or apply directly!